Sunday 25 August 2013

Summer time sadness

Unfortunately this summer is quickly coming to an end, i have exactly 2 weeks left of freedom and over the past 4 weeks i have been travelling between Jersey,Ireland and the UK and discovered a few gems along the way that i had to bring back home with me

First of all i have a new obsession with them brand 'smash box' i discovered them in the Duty free shop in Cork,Ireland. The packaging is so cool its very modern and slick. This is the 'waterproof shadow liner' which i bought to bring out my eyes and make them more of a key feature to my face, if your like me and have smaller, almond shaped eyes then this liner is a must because it realy does luminate the eyes.
I also bought a new shadow pallet from Smashbox which is very handy because it includes 3 key colours that i use in my everyday makeup. I start by applying the pink colour as a base and then use the  brown as a contour to emphasise my eye shape, and finally blend it all together with my Mac 217 brush and use the bright white colour to put in the corner of my eyes and along my brow bone to finish off.
So that's just a small post to show you what i managed to find a midst my Irish adventures that wasnt a new knitted sweatshirt or pair of knee high fishing boots.


4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the leibster award look at my blog to find out about this :{D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hannah! il make a post about it now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nail varnish is lovely! what colour is it!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is chanel 505 mixed with topshop rising star :) x

      Delete